Monday, December 22, 2003

Another instance my sleep psychosis craziness. All who know me know that I am deathly afraid of spiders. Well, one night, as I was putting Lilli to sleep by having her on my chest I began to doze off myself. In my half sleep, I thought I saw a HUGE SPIDER making it's way over the lip of the comforter and starting to crawl onto Lilli's back. In utter panic I flung back the covers, rolled over so that Lilli was on her back next to me (at least I was aware that Lilli was on top of me!), and started to run out of bed to turn on the lights, all the while screaming at the top of my lungs. Bob, awakened by my screaming and feeling that I was getting out of bed, mistakenly thought that there was a stranger in the house pulling me out of bed. So while I was screaming, desperate to get out of the spider ridden bed, Bob was screaming (like a girl, I might add :)) and holding onto me, desperate to pull me away from the hideous stranger trying to steal me away. My desperation being stronger than his, I finally managed to pull away and get the light on, when we finally both realized how silly we were, and managed to stop screaming. All the while, there was Lilli laying in bed, eyes wide but not making a peep! Bob said he's never been so scared in his life, but. . . why in the world would he assume that the reason I was getting out of bed, albeit screaming, was that there was a weirdo pulling me away? It's not like that is a common occurence :) Oh well, we can laugh now. . .Bob is afraid I will transfer my spider fear onto Lilli. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home