Saturday, February 14, 2004

This day, being Valentine's Day, Bob and I figured we deserved some time to ourselves. The last time before this that'd we left Lilli with a babysitter was for Bob's birthday when she stayed one evening with my parents and the next evening with Bob's mom and Michael. She'd done pretty well both times, so we had big plans. We planned to go to dinner in Seattle and then even see a movie. A three and a half hour movie nonetheless! Ambitious, let me tell you! Because we called forty five minutes in, before we'd even gotten to the restaurant, and Lilli was not a happy camper. She was screaming her little head off and sending all my parents guests away (ok, so my grandma and her friends). My mom finally got her to go to sleep on her chest (I will have to post a picture of my mom utilizing this technique) and my dad was very relieved. So Bob and I ended up having a nice dinner but foregoing the movie. I think we managed to do a little shopping but we finally had to head home. Oh well, really, I was just happy to put on some clothes that weren't sweats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home