Friday, June 18, 2004

I left Lillian for the first time in months today with Mary so that I could go strawberry picking. It was SO HOT and there were so many women there with their children (will I be one of those women one day?!) and the tractor trolley was broken and it took FOREVER. And when I got home there was poor Lilli having finally fallen asleep after a half hour of hard crying doing those little pathetic post cry hiccups in her sleep. I felt SO BAD. GUILT!!! So, I swore I'd never leave her for that long again which puts a damper on Bob's plans for a date night. oh well. I just don't think I could enjoy myself knowing she was sobbing her little eyes out wondering where I was and thinking I'd abandoned her.

(For the record, Mary is an excellent babysitter. Lilli just has a little separation anxiety).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home