Friday, July 30, 2004

Lilli is enjoying her new teeth. She has discovered that she has all these little hard things in her mouth and she can rub them together. It is the most AWFUL sound you can imagine: teeth grinding together. And little baby teeth at that! But she finds it fascinating. I guess I would too if all of a sudden I had hard things in my mouth where before I just had soft little gums.

She has been a little talker all day today. Just nonstop chatter. And she's been standing a lot and bobbleheading and doing her other little normal Lilli things :) Not too much excitement. I did a lot of house cleaning today which she wasn't too fond of. She doesn't really like the vacuum cleaner. Addy doesn't either. He goes and hides.

I read a letter yesterday from a friend of a friend who has a one year old baby. I don't want to be critical of anyone else's joy in their baby, but I somehow hope that I don't sound like that in this website. It was just so. . .unobjective. Everything was so happy and the baby was so cute and BLAH BLAH BLAH. I was kind of bored. So I hope you don't get all bored with me. Seriously, please comment if you do. If I say that Lilli is so cute one too many times, please tell me so. Of course, the only people who read this are my grandma and my dad and Bob's mom and they all think Lilli is the cat's pajamas so I probably won't have any objectors to my saying Lilli is cute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BT it sounds like you have a lil bundle of joyin young Lilli!! She sounds like just a sweet heart. You make me want to have a kid.

If you want to say Lilli is cute a million times you say it B because that’s the truth!

I will keep a watchful eye on this page to see the growth of your lil angel.

Talk to u soon,

Big Staff

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home