Friday, August 20, 2004

Lilli woke me up this morning my stoking my face and saying "ma! ma!" Not a terrible way to wake up, but to be honest, I'd have rather slept a bit more. She's not always so gentle though. Sometimes she pokes me in the eye, or scratches my face, or feels in my mouth for my teeth when she wants me to wake up and play with her. The other morning I was having a hard time waking up but Bob was awake and encouraging her and she was enjoying trying to rouse me from my very comfortable slumber. It was kind of cute though, even to a very sleepy, though biased, person. She kept pulling my hair back and cocking her head to try to look at my face and she'd smile at me when I cracked an eye open.

She's also has this winning way lately of putting her hands on the back of her head, in a kind of swimsuit model pose. I have no idea what this means or indicates. Maybe she has just discovered the back of her head. It also kind of reminds me though of Japanese anime: the characters, when chagrined, always make that pose with their hand on the back of their heads. Probably only Schuyler will know what I mean, but since he never reads my blog he will never get to appreciate my striking insight. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow sounds like lillian is really learning how to torment, just like her mom.... thanks for all the blogging :)
sincerely,
a loyal reader....

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skiki isn't the only one who watches cartoons ;)
Anyway, you're a great blogger (I especially like the pictures).
PS- Happy late Birthday

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home