Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Enough already?

Hey, so is that enough pictures for y'all? Like my dad says, I have no restraint when it comes to cute Lilli pictures. I try to cull them down, but then I give up and think to heck with it! So you get to see them all. If you don't like it, well. . . you better like pictures of my cute kid!!

Anywho, my parents (ok, my mom) is worried that Lilli is going to walk before she gets home, but I don't think they need to worry a bit. She is in absolutely no hurry to change her current mode of transportation. Still standing a lot. Still no walking.

Still cute though. I forgot to mention a few weeks ago how cute she is when she brushes her own hair. Then she did it this morning all by herself. I didn't even have to show her first! Then we had fun with the phone for a long time. She likes to make it ring and then give it to me, probably because I usually pick up the phone when it rings. Duh, mom. But when I make it ring, she thinks it's for her and she grabs it and puts it up to her ear. I can't wait for the day she can pick up the phone and say hello? in that cute little girl voice.

She is sick though. AGAIN. How is this possible? I feel like a bad mother who can't protect her own child. She eats well! I bathe her! I breastfeed still! What else can I do? At least she doesn't seem to mind much except she gets so frustrated when she's all stuffed up and it interferes with her favorite thing: the boob! We're looking forward to another long night tonight. . .F. U. N.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home