Friday, October 29, 2004

DANGER!

You know, I used to always wonder why dry cleaners plastic bags, and other plastic bags, felt it was necessary to write on there that the bags shouldn't be used as toys. I mean, OBVIOUSLY, they're not toys. I mean, who would give their baby a plastic bag as a toy? Who? I'll tell you who. Me. Babies are FASCINATED by plastic bags. They keep them entertained for HOURS. I can't keep her AWAY from plastic. It is so awful. I feel like a bad mother sometimes. But really, as long as I keep an eye on her every minute and don't let her put it in her mouth, is it such a bad thing? It's just so crinkly and noisy and fun! Next I'll probably be letting her play with buckets with a couple of inches of water in there. Woohoo! Risk of drowning! Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home