Friday, November 05, 2004

The Next Apprentice?

Lilli's hair, well, I think she is a cutie pie, but I think her hair is starting to look like Donald Trump's. She has the thin, cotton candy airy, tall, growing in a weird direction hair thing going on. The thing is, what can we do? I don't really want to cut it because I want her to grow it out a little and look like a little girl. At the same time, she often looks like a mad scientist with her hair sticking out over her ears (think the crazy guy from Back to the Future), or, Donald Trump. Neither are very good. I wish it was a little thicker so I could make it lie down. Well, soon enough. I guess now she still looks very babyish and I am grateful for that. It might be too much for me if she looked like a little toddler already.

New thing she is doing: helping me when I'm getting her dressed. She still doesn't like it much and protests a little but it's so cute how after I've put her shirt over her head how she sticks her arms out one by one and pushes them through the armholes. Makes my life easier anyway. Used to be it was like, well, I was going to make a birth analogy here, but it sounded kind of gross. Suffice it to say, uh, it is not a struggle anymore. Now if she would only help me with the pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home