Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Splinter Saga of 2004

You will all be relieved (I'm sure) to hear that Lilli has survived the Splinter Saga of 2004. It had been pusing and festering below the surface for over a month, and yesterday Bobby did what I was too afraid to do. He squeezed that sucker out. Yes, out came an icky splinter about a quarter of an inch long. Yummy. Lilli seemed unfazed for the most part and it's pretty much healed up already. My mom will be SO RELIEVED because she has been pestering me to take her to the doctor for the last month. She used all her powers of guilt AND financial reward, but I could not be driven to the humiliation of taking my baby to the doctor for a splinter, especially after he just told us it would come out by itself. So. There.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home