Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Lilli is STILL sleeping through the night. Can I stop holding my breath now? I guess the next step will be getting her to fall asleep while in the crib, rather than lulling her down in our bed and then transferring her.

However, all this getting up at the butt crack of dawn stuff is a little difficult for me. I have been called a night owl in my day. I also am fond of a solid eight hour's sleep. This means that if I want to sleep 8 hours I have to go to sleep at 10 o'clock. 10 o'clock!!! The Real World and RR/RW Challenge don't even start until 10! That means that Bob and I would have just a tad more than an hour of time together and/or alone before we'd have to go to bed. I just don't know how practical that is. But something has to give. Precious sleep or precious alone time. I HAD thought that the uninterruptedness of the sleep would make up for less time elapsed from start to finish but somehow the body seems to adjust and always wants MORE MORE MORE. Hey body! what happened to just wanting four hours straight! How come that's not good enough anymore!?! Huh? Huh? It's amazing, the body's ability to adjust. I was amazed how little sleep I needed at one point. I guess our poor little temples can only take so much.

Of course, here it is, past ten and guess who's on the internet? Me! I'm afraid I will never feel rested again. . .(whine, whine whinity whine. . .:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home