Monday, May 23, 2005

New Stats

Lilli had her eighteen month checkup today. If you ask her how old she is, she'll say "oooone!" Too hard to teach her how to say, "eighteen months!!"

Anywho, I'm sure you're all dying to know the news. After hovering shamefully close to only the 95% at her last checkup, she managed to eat her way back up to the 99th percentile in the last three months. Have I mentioned how my girl can chow down? Those of us who have had the privilege of sharing a meal with her know how she can pack it in. She can drink half of a Jamba Juice! Anyway, she is now 30.5 lbs (99th), 34.5 inches (99th) and has a head circumference of 19.25 inches. That means that while she only gained 12 oz. from 12 months to 15 months, she gained over 3 and a half pounds from 15 months to the present. I have noticed her appetite increase, but now my neuroses are kicking in, and of course I'm wondering, was I starving her before?

In any case, we are grateful that all is well, and that she is pristinely healthy. She did manage to escape the doctor's office without getting any shots, for which Bob was grateful. Phew. Six months until our next one of those!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever doubt that your child was anything but well fed? Please! Look at her! Squeeze her fatty cheeks for me and tell her auntie Duyen says 1, 2, 3!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home