Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Just some whining. . .

Have any of you noticed that "Next Blog" button in the upper right hand corner. Sometimes I'm bored and I click that button. Sometimes I run across some really interesting blogs, some of which obviously have quite a readership, and some of which don't, poor bloggers. I mean, I'm sure most bloggers blog mostly for themselves. Still, it's nice to know that you are blogging for someone else's benefit too. In any case, sometimes I also run across some of the stupidest blogs ever. I'm not trying to be judgemental here. I'm not trying to say that my blog is better than anyone's elses. But by all objective measures, these blogs SUCK. I just read one that consisted of entries about how the writer's dog bit her ass, how she did laundry one day, how she hates going to the doctor, how she likes taking tests. All very poorly written. Not at all amusing in a Seinfeldesque "about nothing" kind of way. And this person's blog had comments, and therefore, readers! How can this be??? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about my readership. I just don't get how some really interesting and well done blogs out there get so little love, while crappy ones do. Maybe they just have very loyal friends. There is no justice in this world!! I hope that I'm not totally blinded by love for my child: HORROR UPON HORROR, what if my blog is as boring and mundane to others as their doing laundry blogs are to me???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most interesting blogs I have ever read. I find out lots of things that a certain person never remembers to tell me. So keep up the good work, we're listening! L D

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you have to admit, we are all blinded by the "interesting" things that happen in our daily lives.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home