Monday, September 13, 2004

Very disturbing. . .

I just discovered an interesting feature on site meter, which is the counter at the bottom of my page. (If you click on it, it tells you all sorts of stats about who's visiting my site.) Anyway, the other night I was bored, and I discovered that you can find out if a person used a search engine to find your site, and if they did, what engine they used and what search words they used. WELL. If you are offended by disgusting things, I don't want to disgust or offend you, so please read no further. If you like disgusting things, please read on. Just kidding, ha ha ha. But really, what I'm about to relate is about perverts, so please be warned.

ANYWAY, I discovered that somebody in Europe had used google to find my site, and that the search words they had used were "enormous toy" and she, stretches, and ass. At 1:45 in the afternoon! YUCK!!!! It is so disturbing to me that some pervert chanced upon my site and possibly read about my dear, sweet baby and looked at pictures of her! Gross! It totally gives me the heebie jeebies. I guess it's my own fault for writing about (albeit totally innocent) enormous toys and using the words she, stretch, and ass. AND, the irony is that I've written them again, thus once again practically hanging a sign out for unsuspecting perverts and inviting them in! I guess however that that's part of being on the internet. However, if you are reading this, and you are a pervert who found my site by searching for gross words, I hope you are very very ashamed of yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home