Friday, October 22, 2004

Bob and I both worked last night so we left Lilli with my parents again. I was fearful because it would be for a record five hours. But I shouldn't have worried. Again. Was TOTALLY FINE. Acted like it was no big deal when I walked in the door. My mother was (not so) secretly gleeful, just like she cackles triumphantly when Lilli clings to her and refuses to go to my dad (I can say that because my mom never reads this blog. Just kidding mom! (that's just in case she does read it for once :))). Lilli did deign to come to me once but then when my mom went to take her back like five seconds later she jumped back in my mom's arms. Of course, again the gleeful cackling from my mom. Anyway, like I've said, I guess I should be thankful! Now that we can leave her for five hours maybe Bob and I can actually go see a movie IN THE THEATER. I don't think we've seen a movie together in a theater for the whole duration of our marriage.

On a totally unrelated topic, has anyone else been having a hard time doing anything else besides watch TV? Since the fall TV season has started, I haven't seemed to be able to tear myself away. I feel terribly addicted and guilty. I spend all my non Lilli time watching Oprah, Lost and surfing eBay. What a sad existence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chico, I don't have cable, but I feel you, because if I did I would be watching TV ALL DAY (it is from the devil, I tell you!). I went to Sacramento for a conference this weekend and the hotel had cable! Yes, I was excited and got suckered into 2 hours of reality TV (Apprentice and Next Top Model). If only life were so simple as watching TV all day! Miss you, D

p.s. where did you work?

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home