Sunday, October 17, 2004

I bet you were all wondering what happened with the toggle coat. WELL. . . you will be pleased to hear I WON! Isn't that silly to say you "won" an auction. I mean, it wasn't FREE! But anyway, I won it, and now I'm pissed that another one sold for TEN dollars cheaper. But that's how it goes I guess. You may also be pleased to hear that I "won" a lovely silk dress with cherry blossoms on it. I did not intend to actually buy it. I just thought, wow it's so cute, I'll feel better if I at least bid on it and lo and behold I guess I valued it more highly than anyone else. I have the same problem right now with a hat I liked. I thought if I bid a certain amount, someone would be sure to outbid me but no one has yet.

Anyway, as Bob will attest and as I have stated before, I am suffering a slight eBay addiction. The problem is, there ARE a bunch of good deals, and I have never been one to pass up a good deal before. However, if I were to purchase every good deal out there, well, we would be broke and Lilli would have enough clothes to see her to college. But it's so PAINFUL to pass up a good deal. Trust me, I have done it this week, and it has taken a ton of will power. I think that my new rule will be NO BROWSING. If there's something I want/need I will look for that specific item. The problem with browsing is that it is neverending. New items/great deals are always going on the market!! And I have to always be checking to make sure that I am not missing out on any good deals! So, the moral of the story is, if you are ever inclined to just browse on eBay, and you have a penchant for good deals and/or children's clothing, don't listen to that voice. It is the call of the devil! Seriously, I spend so much time on eBay now, I haven't had time to blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home