Thursday, December 09, 2004

My Dad is a Miracle Worker

Well, I just blogged how Bob couldn't get Miss Lilli to go to sleep the other night. Well, I forgot to mention that while I was at the chiropractor today, my Dad actually got Lilli to go to sleep! His motives weren't exactly altruistic, since pretty much he decided that he was tired of touring all the lights in our house for Lilli's amusement and wanted to take a nap himself. But whatever the motives, all I know is that when I came home, I came home to a snoring Dad and a snoring Lilli, which is the most important thing. He claims to have used nary a drug; apparently some belly rubbing and lullabies did the trick. This news gives me new optimism and hope for the future! In fact, I am so much the optimist that I think I am going to let Bob handle things tonight while I try to sleep with my icky shoulder in the guest room. Bob is not so excited about this but. . .what if it works???! Maybe that's why he's not so excited. . .? Mua ha ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home