Thursday, September 23, 2004

Lilli is starting to be a lot more social. When she sees people she recognizes she gets really excited and happy and waves her arms and bounces and laughs. It's very cute and obviously makes the people she's greeting very happy as well. She also is so happy to see Bob and gets upset when he leaves the room. This is great and wonderful. However, I have to admit I feel a certain sense of sadness that she's not so wholly dependent upon me anymore. It's the end of an era. I am happy that I have a little more freedom but it was also nice to be needed so much!

When we left her with my parents on our anniversary last week and she was TOTALLY ALRIGHT and didn't even seem to notice when we left or came home, I have to admit I was a little disappointed. I checked in like three times but she was totally fine each time. But that's a good thing right? She's getting more independent right? RIGHT??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home