Friday, October 01, 2004

Lilli LOVES light fixtures. The only thing I can figure out, besides a moth like attraction to flame, is that she loves them because they look like boobies. I'm drawn to this logical conclusion because she especially likes the domed ones that have a dark nipple like thing in the center. What boob fetishist designed the original boob light fixture, and why do so many look like boobs? If anyone can answer that question for me, I'd be very appreciative.

In other news, poor Lilli has a cold. I feel so bad for her, being all snotty. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it, except for when she's trying to sleep or suck. It's hard to suck and breathe through your mouth at the same time! So, last night was a bad one for the both of us. I was constantly trying to settle her down. Finally, even though I'd heard the dire warnings about letting your baby sleep with a pillow, I propped her up with a very firm pillow and she seemed to sleep a lot better.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home