Thursday, November 18, 2004

The words keep comin', hot and fast. I am constantly amazed, not because Lilli is a genius (which perhaps she is :)), but in a general scientific sense at how quickly babies progress. She now says mostly clearly and mostly in context, in addition to her already documented words:

bye bye
woof woof (as in the noise a dog makes)
mi mi (as in the noise a cat makes)
here (when she hands me something)
again
boobie (wonder where she learned that?)
what is this?
one more time! (some might argue with me on this one)

It seems like I'm missing a few, but don't worry! I'll be sure to keep you updated! :) She's just in general a much better communicator. She lets me know pretty clearly what she wants, like when she wants to nurse or go to bed or read a book or just be cuddled. And she makes so many funny expressions and faces, I think sometimes just to make us laugh and sometimes to exercise all those facial muscles, but also because she is exploring the different reactions she gets from different faces. It's fascinating, I tell you, fascinating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home