Sunday, December 19, 2004

My Photographer Went Away :(

Duyen wants to know, where are the cute Lilli pictures? All there is are these bloggity bloggity blah blah blah words for as far as the eye can see, she says! Well. What happened is my photographer took a vacation. To Thailand. That's right. My parents decided that this year, instead of having only a semi stressful Christmas season, what with all the buying of gifts and non decorating guilt, etc., they were going to step it up a notch and add in a trans Pacific vacation and get home on Christmas Eve morning! Because they are masochists. And also so then they can (pretend to) enjoy Christmas with the family in an exhausted, delusional and jetlagged state on top of any usual dysfunction. That should add to the good times and fond yuletide memories. Whoopee! Actually, they thought this was each what the other one wanted until right before they stepped on the plane when they each turned to each other and said, "what? you thought I wanted this???" Ha ha ha!

So anyway, they are "relaxing" right now in Thailand on some beach, which is kind of funny to me because it's hard to imagine them relaxing. I bet my mom is organizing the homework she brought and my dad is editing his photo essay of Thailand as we speak. Really, though, that is why there are no pictures :( MAYBE, though, someone will get me a digital camera for Christmas and I can be my own photographer. . .:)

So sorry, no cute Lilli pictures for awhile, just my blah blah blah. Though I'm sure come Christmas, my photographer will be back in full swing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because we are in Thailand doesn't mean we don't know what is going on. And in fact we are relaxing. I haven't done any photo montages of Thailand, at least not yet and your mother has not done a stick of work. We had dinner with Pak's sister and her cousin last night and today we are going to take a longtail boat ride around the canals.

I didn't realize you were so bitter about our lack of Christmas spirit. In any case we are enjoying our trip but we will be home soon to bring christmas joy into your life.
L
D

7:23 PM  
Blogger mariko said...

I didn't know you were so bitter about my bitterness! :) I can't wait for you to come home with loads of Christmas cheer. Bring it on!!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home