Monday, December 06, 2004

People keep predicting that Lilli is going to be walking anytime now, though I've been skeptical because she is so cautious and also because she took her time finally getting to the crawling thing. However, I've been seeing signs of her wanting to branch out. . .she's been playing this game where she stands in front of me and then falls into her lap, etc. etc. AND THEN. Today I was reading the paper in the living room and I looked over and there she was standing on top of a stack of crates (Christmas ornaments) albeit while holding onto a chair. Standing on top of crates! My little cautious munchkin! I should have run over there and made her get off in a state of panic, but I was so proud of her!

In other news, we had my dad take some family pictures of us for our Christmas cards, which may or may not come into existence. Either way, I will post the rejects soon. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home