Friday, January 07, 2005

Maternal Sneakiness

Lilli is getting to be so picky that I am really having to be sneaky with her food. Although I prefer not to think of it as sneakiness because that conjures up feelings of guilt. Instead I prefer to think of it as "creativity." That makes me feel like a good mother. So this morning I had to be "creative." I made Lilli some scrambled eggs and grated carrots and almond butter toast. Of course, she refused to eat everything but the toast. Then I had a revelation. What if I made little sandwiches and put the eggs and carrots in them? I know. Brilliant right? It's a good thing, however, that babies have not yet reached their full IQ potential.

Hey, are you bored yet with my mundane life?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, keep it coming! LD

12:24 PM  
Blogger mariko said...

Thank you. That's very generous. . .

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home