Friday, February 25, 2005

Lilli has been the biggest ball of grumpy whininess imaginable lately. This is kind of hard for us to take, because usually she is so joyful. Whininess: it SUCKS! We are hypothesizing teeth, which is what it seems most parents ascribe unexplainable whininess to. Plus, she has a mild cold. So, instead of complaining, I thought I'd make a list of all the cute minutiae she's been able to do for awhile that I have failed to mention:

Walk backwards
Say Lilli
Say "mooooooooo!" when we ask what does the cow say
Point at the moon at say "moooooon!" Possibly related to cows because we have a book where the cow jumps over the moon
Look in the mirror and laugh when she's wearing a funny outfit
Tilt her cup up to a complete vertical in order to completely harness the powers of gravity
Tell everyone that I'm "mama"
Help me put her pants on by stepping into them
Identify many body parts
Slam into me from behind, hug my legs, and then stick her head through them
Do our taxes (just kidding! I wish!)

We also took Lilli to her 15 month checkup yesterday. She weighed in at 26 lbs 14 oz (an increase of 3/4 lb) which is about the 95th percentile and was 33" tall (an increase of 1") which is in the 99th percentile. She gained a whole inch in her head circumference to put her at 19" so the size of her head is catching up with the rest of her body and she is leaning out a bit. You can see her growth has slowed down A LOT though. All that running around I guess. I remember the days when she used to pack on a pound a week! We were lucky that they were out of a vaccine so they didn't give her any shots yesterday. I don't know if any of us could have taken her being grumpy from teeth, cold, AND shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home