Saturday, August 20, 2005

I swear, these little guys inside me are soooooo DRAINING. I don't know that I've ever felt this tired for such a sustained period in my life. At least the new twin pregnancy book I got advocates eating pints of Ben & Jerry's and taking four hours of naps a day. Now, if only Lilli would let me take four hours of naps. Hah!

And that darn Lilli, she won't stop being cute. Thus, I feel obliged to record more cuteness for the benefit of history. I therefore present, "Things heard around our house:"

Me: "Lilli, oh, you want a drink of my tea don't you?"
Lilli: "ok."

Me: "Lilli, are you going poop right now?"
Lilli: "no!" (obvious poop face contortions)

Lilli: "Wiggles! Wiggles? Wiggles!"
Me: "The Wiggles are all done today."
Lilli: "GABIDABIGA!!!" (her new phrase when she feels frustrated or crossed.)

Me: "is that tofu good?"
Lilli: "I like!"

Me: "Let's sing the ABC's!"
Lilli: "a b a b a b a b a b a l m n o p a b w x t u v s a b!"

Me : "let's count!"
Lilli: " one, two, five, six, seven, six, seven!" (she seems to have regressed here)

And, last but not least. . .
Lilli: "I like you daddy! I like you Mommy!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ultimate cuteness!! And I thought Bailey saying "daisuki" was cute!

6:30 PM  
Blogger mariko said...

That is very cute! Plenty of room for cuteness of all kinds here. Lilli says two or three Japanese words: "atta," "ochita" and "obaachan" while she was here. Do you speak mostly English to Bailey?

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually English, but sometimes Japanese. I know it would break my mom`s heart if she couldn`t talk to him and same for Hajime`s parents. I try to talk to him in English only and Hajime tries Japanese only.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home