Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Long Week

I know, I know. I haven't posted in forever and a day. What can I say. I am feeling lazy and tired and my tired, slow brain can't come up with anything of interest to write about. We had a guest come and stay with us for a week, which is of course fun, but rather exhausting as well. Anally schedule-bound as I am, it kind of put me out of sorts. My bathroom didn't get cleaned on Tuesday! Oh no! Now I am in the dilemma of waiting until next Tuesday to clean it (horror of horrors!), cleaning it tomorrow and then on Tuesday (seems like a lot of work), or cleaning it on Friday and then waiting until the following Tuesday to clean it and get back on schedule (thereby making it two times in a row that the bathroom is extra dirty.)

Do you see why I have neglected to post? This is my material.

Lilli is, of course, being very interesting and active, but it's almost an overwhelming abundance of developments. Perhaps our most exciting landmark is that she is pretty much weaned. I feel strangely ambivalent about it. I thought I would rejoice, but I feel kind of sad about it, and when she longingly looks at my boob it kind of breaks my heart. Actually, now that she is weaned she has developed a new sort of boob love. If I am putting her to sleep she will only sleep with her head on my boob, and her favorite thing is to fall asleep with her hand in my cleavage. It's kind of cute at night but when we are at the mall, um, not so cute. I feel like I have to throw her a bone though. The least I can do is let her cop a feel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh..Letting her cop-a-feel will appease both of you. Nothing wrong with a lingering boob attachment. Kenneth still likes to place his hands in my cleavage, too. They are so adorable, right?! ~ Kirsten

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home