Tuesday, July 13, 2004

She was a craaazy girl when I tried to put her to bed tonight. She kept bringing her legs up to her chest and then smashing them down on the bed, and sometimes on my legs. ouch!! But then she grabbed hold of her feet and started clapping the soles of them together like it was the most charming thing in the world. Then, when she was finally half asleep, I kept trying to sneak away but everytime she would flail about for her lost booby. (It's kind of funny: her mouth is all open wide and searching about and she rolls her face into the bed, hoping its where the boob is hiding, and her arms are reaching out for me. Actually, it's kind of pathetic and makes me feel guilty.) Finally I just had to let her do her "When Harry Met Sally" moans and she fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home