Wednesday, July 21, 2004

She's been so cute today. (Don't I say that everyday?) She keeps trying to climb up my legs and get in my lap. Halfway up though she gets kind of stuck and gives me this really funny look and I have to help her the rest of the way. I wonder if she's been wanting to do that for awhile now, but now just has more control over her body as is better able to communicate her desires? hmmmm.

We also took her to the doctor today for a persistent diaper rash. It started small over a week ago but has gotten progressively worse, until now there are these red bumpy patches and little satellite pustules. mmmm, satellite pustules. Anyway, turns out it was a yeast rash so we got a prescription so hopefully now it will get better. I plan to let her crawl around outside naked tomorrow if the weather is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home