Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Mommy brain continues. Yesterday I took Lilli to swim class and we were in a bit of a rush. I peeled her top off, and then got into my swimsuit and then rushed to the shower for a rinse. Well. I had forgotten to take off Lilli's pants! I exclaimed out loud, "my God, I've forgotten to take of her pants!" which got some weird looks. Obviously, most people remove their child's pants BEFORE getting in the shower and then probably don't declare the pants wearing situation out loud. In any case, we did manage to go for our swim but afterwards the poor girl had no dry pants. I put her socks and onesie and sweater on, and boy did she look silly. I also didn't want everyone to think I was a bad mother who had neglected to dress my child in PANTS even though she was wearing a sweater (that would be really bad) so I had to wrap her in a damp towel on the way to the car. She didn't seem to suffer any worse for the wear. Next time I will bring an extra pair of pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home