Sunday, January 09, 2005

Dogs are greedy little biscuit hoarding creatures

I was just doing the dishes and Lilli was eating a teething biscuit while standing near me. All of sudden I hear her crying bloody murder and crawling at mach speed out into the dining room. I go in there to investigate the matter and what do I see but a BASTARD LITTLE DOG EATING HER(very expensive organic!) BISCUIT. I am enraged, even though I should know better, because he eats TONS of his own biscuits every day. What I should know is: dogs are greedy little biscuit hoarding creatures, who will do whatever it takes to get a biscuit, no matter what type. I'm sure he convinced Lilli that he was just sniffing the biscuit and being friendly, and then I'm sure he coaxed it very gently away, and Lilli didn't realize what kind of sneaky biscuit stealing tactics were being employed against her until it was too late.

Of course, I gave her another biscuit and she was immediately appeased, because usually she likes to share with the dog, especially if she has a lot of food on her tray. And especially if it is vegetables. But even if it is cheerios. However, I do think she was afraid of Addy getting this biscuit too, because she immediately tried to cram the entire thing in her mouth. Maybe if we set up competition for the veggies she'll eat those too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home