Thursday, March 31, 2005

Yet another amazingly relevant Dooce entry

I know many of you read Dooce.com anyway, and probably don't need this link, but I couldn't help but feel like I could have written this exact same entry (well, if I were able to write as well as she can): http://www.dooce.com/archives/daily/03_28_2005.html

Anyway, I thought that some of you with dogs (Noble and Kendra) might enjoy it as well and see what you have to look forward to. Or rather, what your dogs have to look forward to.

Poor Addy. His little spirit has been so trampled upon. No wonder he has infected anal glands. AGAIN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not too impressed with "Doocebag".
What's happening with my favorite babyblog, "Lilliland"?
Love and Cheers, A. Linda

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dooce's blog is ok. She is funny but has a potty mouth!! ~ Kirsten

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home